Showing new paintings, and latest news.


Greyhound and Galgo Christmas cards 2024

11/6/2024 5:56:22 AM | By Louise Charles-Saarikoski | Comment on this

If your are looking for greyhound and galgo Christmas cards my Christmas theme designs are available again from Redbubble

It is a convenient way to buy cards for the holiday season, as they are printed in your country or once close by, rather than me sending them around the world from Finland! Shop Christmas cards here>>>

As well as the cards you also find a cute Christmas throw pillow which is proving very popular take a look here >>>

Read More


2025 Greyhound and Galgo Wall Planner Calendar - Suomi

11/1/2024 7:48:23 AM | By Louise Charles-Saarikoski | Comment on this

**Calendars have now SOLD OUT**

See a different piece of greyhound art each month for a year!

For the first time I am offering a monthly wall planner calendar with a piece of my galgo or greyhound art for each month. This 2025 calendar has 13 different images, including the cover, and has space to write important dates and appointments. Language inside the calendar is Finnish and includes public holidays and name days.  The size is A4, and the calendar pages are printed on high-quality 250 g/m² silk-matt paper. See more photos below. Designed and printed in Finland.

If you would like more information about the calendar please email me: [email protected]

 

 

 

Read More


2025 Greyhound and Galgo Wall Planner Calendar

10/31/2024 7:39:03 AM | By Louise Charles-Saarikoski | Comment on this

** Calendars are now SOLD OUT**

See a different piece of greyhound art each month for a year!

For the first time I am offering a monthly wall planner calendar with a piece of my galgo or greyhound art for each month. This 2025 calendar has 13 different images, including the cover, and has space to write important dates and appointments. The size is A4, and the calendar pages are printed on high-quality 250 g/m² silk-matt paper. See more photos below. Designed and printed in Finland.

If you would like more information about the calendar please email me with your name and country and I will send you the details. [email protected]

There is also a Finnish version!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Read More


Christmas Cards 2023

10/31/2023 1:48:05 PM | By Louise Charles-Saarikoski | Comment on this

Christmas card samples have arrived! There are three new designs, as well as the old favourites. Click here to take a look >>> 

 

I was looking for somewhere that would be able to process and ship quickly around the world during the busiest time of year. Last year all my Christmas cards were printed and sent from Europe, which meant slower shipping times than I would have liked to e.g. USA and Australia.  Redbubble has a global network of printing facilities, and therefore means a lot of you will receive your cards much quicker.

For example:

Australia - printed in Australia

Canada - printed in Canada

USA - printed in USA

UK - printed in UK

Rest of Europe printed in Netherlands and Italy

 

So you can see this will really cut down on crossing international borders with customs checks, which is where a lot of hold ups take place especially during peak times of year.

 

In addition to this, ordering is much more flexible. You will be able to order from one card to many cards, which I have not offered before.

 

And one final, but very important point, I will be donating the profit from these Christmas cards to Galgo del Sur, as I did last year. This is the charity in Spain who rescued my dear Tenshi, and without whom none of these designs would exist.

To see what is on offer click this link to my Redbubble shop >>>

 

 

Read More


Christmas Cards 2021

8/11/2021 11:39:59 AM | By Louise Charles-Saarikoski | 1 Comment

Heading towards the end of summer so it must be time to start thinking about Christmas! Well the Christmas card design for 2021 at least.

 

During August I have been considering the theme and thought I should continue the Hare and Hounds, so this is one of the new images (as there may be two). I am waiting for the proofs to come from the printing house to see how my images look in print. So, watch this space!

 

The cards will be available from my Esty shop and I will inform my email subscribers once they are available. If you are not already on my list you can subscribe here >>>

Another contender for

Christmas 2021!

 

Read More